Some changes have been made to the previously stated race information. Please read carefully.
- Thur 26th Oct
14:00 – 20:00 – Registration in Pokhara at Freedom Adventure / Simrik Travels office under Hotel Simrik. Location map.
- Fri 27th Oct
14:00 – 16:00, then 17:00 – 20:00 Registration continues at the same location.
16:00 – Race briefing location TBA, probably some nice hippy lake front location.
- Sat 28th Oct
03:30 – 100km Report to start
04:00 – Start
04:10 – Barahi Chowk bus to Begnas Lake (Hotel Day Break)
05:00 – Local runner registration & payment. Tea biscuits bananas water available until start time
05:30 – 50km start
17:30 – Dusk prize giving in Sikles
Pre-arranged jeeps will leave to return to Pokhara. (Recommended to crash the night in Sikles and return after breakfast. Book a PM flight to KTM.)
- Sun 29th Oct
04:00 – 100km course closes (24 cutoff)
06:30 – 100km breakfast & prizes distribution
07:00 – 50km departure for Pokhara, arrive ~12:00
08:00 – 100km Transport to Pokhara lakeside, arrive ~09:00
12:30 – Pokhara informal gathering at a lakeside location TBA.
The race registration fee is given here which includes:
- Race entry
- Official race t-shirt
- Certificate of participation
- Finishers medal
- Local transportation start and drop at pokhara lakeside
- Trophies for 1st/2nd/3rd for mens and ladies categories in 100km and 50km
- 8-12 Water Points with mineral water, bananas, black tea, veg noodle soup, salted biscuits, coke/fanta, basic medical support, drop bag facilities and soup at finish point.
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit is Rs 2000 (approximately USD 20)
Entry quotas: 150 entries.
Much of your entry fee funds Nepali runners to come and compete (travelling as many as two days to reach Pokhara) and prize money. This is a race-only event, and you manage your travel and accommodation prior to and after the race according to your own preferences.
Please pay on the registration page using PayPal for credit cards or PayPal payments.
Cash prizes will be given for the 50km and 100km top 3 finishers male and female.
Aims and objectives
- To promote ultra/trail running in Nepal
- To invite foreign runners for ultra/trail running in Nepal
- To assist poor Nepalese runners but talented for participation, training and