Great that you are ready to take on this great challenge in Nepal.
IMPORTANT: Note that your entry fee will contribute towards the cost of bringing runners from other parts of Nepal to compete in the race who otherwise could not afford to. This is a great opportunity for them. Please contact us if you cannot use credit card, are paying for a group, or are paying a rolled-over fee: firstname.lastname@example.org
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE – 1st October 2019 – Registration form here.
||Race Entry Fee
|GTS 42 km Annapurna Trail Marathon
|Annapurna 100 Classic 55 km
|Annapurna 100 Classic 100 km
- Quality official race t-shirt
- Finishers medal
- Note the obligatory US$35 / €32 / ACAP permit & TIMS trekking permit
- Certificate of participation
- Annapurna 100 Classic races includes Friday shuttle bus from Pokhara to the start and Saturday evening/Sunday morning from the finish back to Pokhara
- Checkpoints approximately every 10 km with mineral water, bananas and light food, basic first aid support
- Finish line recovery food
This does not include tea-house accommodation at the start on Friday and Saturday nights, add this after the registration process.
The race starts in the hillside village of Dhampus about 60 to 90 minutes drive from Pokhara. It’s a famous location for viewing the sunrise over the Annapurna range. It’s going to be a great start location – close up to the mountains to give the best chance of catching amazing views, and everyone staying close together for finish line atmosphere.
Friday night only €25-€50 (To be confirmed)
Those 55 km runners who absolutely must catch an early flight to Pokhara, select this option:
- Sharing accommodation in Nepali tea-house & secure storage of baggage
- Evening traditional dal bhat meal and hot drinks
- Pre-race breakfast
- 6:30 pm departure shuttle after 55 km finish.
Friday night + Saturday night ~ €45-90 (To be confirmed)
Otherwise, select this option:
- Sharing accommodation in Nepali tea-house
- Evening traditional dal bhat meal Friday and Saturday
- Pre-race breakfast items
- Pre-departure breakfast
- ~8:00 am departure shuttle bus Sunday morning
Transfers, Cancellation & Refunds
- For refunds & cancellations, read the regulations.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations or postponements of the event due to factors outside and beyond the control of the organisers.
- Runners may request a bib swap or transfer until the registrations officially close with an admin fee charge of €10 per request.
- Event shirt sizes may not be changed once a runner requests a bib swap/transfer with less than 40 days to go before the event date.