Great that you are ready to take on this great challenge in Nepal. Note that your entry will help go towards the cost of bringing runners from other parts of Nepal to compete in the race. This is a great opportunity for them. Please contact us if you cannot use credit card, are paying for a group, or are paying a rolled-over fee.
FINAL REGISTRATION DEADLINE – 1st October 2018 – Registration form here.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
180 to 160 days 5% Coupon code > 180DAYSTOGO
|Race||Fee||Late Fee +10% after July 31st|
- Official race t-shirt
- Finishers medal
- Includes obligatory US$23 ACAP permit & US$11 TIM trekking permit
- Certificate of participation
- Includes Friday shuttle bus from Pokhara to the start and Sunday morning from the finish back to Pokhara
- Checkpoints approximately every 10 km with mineral water, bananas and light food, basic first aid support
- Shuttle bus from finish point to lakeside/hotel points on Sunday
This does not include accommodation at the start on Friday and Saturday nights.
The race starts in the hillside village of Dhampus about 60 to 90 minutes drive from Pokhara. It’s a famous location for viewing the sunrise over the Annapurna range. It’s going to be a great start location – close up to the mountains to give the best chance of catching amazing views, and everyone staying close together for finish line atmosphere.
Friday night only €25
Those 50 km runners who absolutely must catch an early flight to Pokhara, select this option:
- Sharing accommodation in Nepali tea-house & secure storage of baggage
- Evening traditional dal bhat meal and hot drinks
- Pre-race breakfast
- 6:30 pm departure shuttle
Friday night + Saturday night €45
Otherwise, select this option:
- Sharing accommodation in Nepali tea-house
- Evening traditional dal bhat meal Friday and Saturday
- Pre-race breakfast items
- Pre-departure breakfast
- ~8:00 am departure shuttle bus Sunday morning
Transfers, Cancellation & Refunds
- Payments are non-refundable.
- No refunds are offered for cancellations or postponements of the event due to factors outside and beyond the control of the organisers.
- Runners may request a bib swap or transfer until the registrations officially close with an admin fee charge of €10 per request.
- Event shirt sizes may not be changed once a runner requests a bib swap/transfer with less than 60 days to go before the event date.